Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Trip to Caldwell

On the weekend of July 25th, Ryan and I took a group of friends to Caldwell with us. What was the occasion?? Golf and the big Demolition Derby!! For some reason, my KC friends think the Demo Derby is the greatest thing EVER!!! This will mark the 3rd time we've gone home for it.

First up, GOLF!! Wow, what a fun day at the Caldwell Golf Course. The weather was absolutely beautiful!! It only took us about 5 1/2 hours to play 9 holes!!!! GOOD TIMES!! Here are some pictures to capture the day!

JB, Me, Mom, Ang & Red


Me & Geeter


Ryan & JB


Darren & Mom


Mom & Ryan


Dad - The Beer Guy


Quick stop at the State Line for a few drinks

DEMO DERBY TIME!!!

Ang & I


Keira & JB



Darren, Hemme & Geeter


Ryan & Eric

The Fab Four


Keira & I


And yes, there was Karaoke ....need I say more?!?!?!


My sister-in-law, Keira, and I at the end of the night


That pretty much wraps up our weekend in Caldwell! It was a great time with my friends and family!!! Can't wait for next year!

Until next time...TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. You can't beat a weekend in Caldwell. I seem to remember quite a few good times there :)

    ReplyDelete