Here is our little munchkin posing for the picture
Here she goes......
She does really well on it but we decided, flip-flops aren't the best shoes to wear. We'll have to try it with her tennis shoes next time.
I can't believe my baby girl is big enough to be riding a tricycle. It just doesn't seem possible!!!! She is growing up way to fast for me! BUT, we are enjoying every minute of this stage she is in. She is such a joy and so much fun!
I've got a busy rest of the week and weekend planned. Thursday night, I am going out to dinner with some ladies from work. Friday is Ryan's b-day so we will be celebrating that evening. Saturday, my sister-in-law and I are having a baby shower for our other sister-in-law. We are doing a brunch so I'm super excited about that. And then Saturday night, we are finally having our house warming party. Most of our friends haven't seen our new house yet so I'm very excited to "entertain" them! We will also be celebrating Ryan's birthday. I will hopefully have lots of pictures to post after the weekend.
I hope you all have a great rest of the week....until next time TTFN!!


No comments:
Post a Comment