My birthday was Saturday so we had a fun filled evening planned. HOWEVER, my hubby let me start my celebrating early by enjoying a night of shopping...ALL BY MYSELF!! It was great! Rylee had lots of fun while I was gone as well! We finally broke down and bought her a sandbox for the backyard and boy, was it a BIG hit!!! I guess she played in it all evening while I was shopping. Ryan said she just loved it! Here are a few pictures that he took...
Needless to say she was a mess afterwards and required a rinsing off with the hose in the backyard before Ryan brought her into the house. GOOD MAN!!
Saturday morning, my hubby was so kind to let me sleep in a bit since it was my b-day. I woke up to Rylee running down the hall to me saying "Happy Birthday Mommy, I've got cards!" She was carry the cards that she and Ryan had gotten for me. It was sooooo cute. She even signed (or attempted to at least) her own name. Of course when I asked her about it, she told me that she drew me a picture. TOO CUTE!! Then they brought me my present....Rylee helped drag the box into the living room. Drum roll please...........they got me a Wii Fit. YEAH!!!!!!! I was sooooo excited! My suttle hints paid off! We played it for a while but then I was off to take Rylee to get her hair cut and do some shopping at Old Navy. We had some fun mommy-daughter time!!! While Ryan and Rylee were both napping, I spent all afternoon on my Wii Fit. I just couldn't stop!! I LOVE IT!! BEST GIFT EVER!! Ok maybe not but it's pretty darn close!!!
That evening, we got a sitter so we could go out with our friends. We started the night with dinner and drinks at Red Lobster! YUMMY!!! Joining us for dinner was Richard & Aly, Scott & Ang, Jenni & Eric, and Geeter! The food was absolutely delicious!! Jenni and I split some shrimp and lobster pasta dish and it was "to die for." Here are a few pictures from dinner.

Aly & Jenni

After we got done eating, it was off to AMF College Lanes for EXTREME BOWLING!!! OMG, did we ever have a ball!!! Along with the group from dinner, my cousin Janaye and friend Marianne joined us. I pretty much rocked everyone's world the first game. I even beat Ryan!!! He was NOT HAPPY about that!! The next game, I didn't fair so well. After a few too many drinks and a blister on my thumb from the ball, my game went downhill and in a hurry. Aly even beat me!!!!! LOVE YA GIRL!! Here are the pictures from the evening!!
Me & Janaye
Me & JB (the soon to be Mrs. Johnson)
Aly & I
Me, Ang & Richard
Ryan & I
Sunday, we had to get up and get the house ready for a showing from 11:30-1:30. Cleaning your house with a terrible headache is NOT FUN!! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone! We spent the afternoon at the mall and then back home by 2pm for a meeting with our realtor!
After 7 months of trying to sell our house on our own, we have decided to throw in the towel!! As of tomorrow, our house will "officially" be listed with Reece & Nichols. We are hoping that they will have better luck getting our house sold! We are starting to get very anxious to get moved to Lee's Summit!! We hope and pray that we get an offer and a contract on the house soon!!
Well, that is our weekend in a nutshell!! GOOD TIMES had by all!
Hope everyone is having a great week so far!
TTFN


Sounds like you had a great birthday weekend. I wish you all the luck on selling your house. I am sending good thoughts your way :)
ReplyDelete