Hello everyone!! So sorry I've been slacking on updating this lately! We've just been a lot busier than normal lately! A lot has gone on since my last blog!
As of Wednesday, April 22nd, we "officially" listed our house with Reece & Nichols. We tried the For Sale by Owner for 7 months with no luck. Ryan was DONE with it so we decided to let our realtor take over. We've had 3 showings since last Wednesday and we received our first offer yesterday....YEAH!!! Even though it was a pretty low offer, we were still excited to have something on the table. We of course counter-offered and are just waiting to hear back. This negotiating and waiting game is NO FUN!!! Keep your fingers crossed for us that we get this thing sold quickly!!
My parents came up this past weekend to keep Rylee for us. The ended up bringing my niece Ashlee with them. She and Rylee had all kinds of fun with MeMe and PaPa all weekend long!! Here is a picture of the girls from the house.

On Saturday, one of my very dear friends was getting married. Jenni Boehmer, who I refer to as JB, has become one of my very best friends. I met her 9 years go after I moved to KC. I met her through another friend, and then proceeded to meet the rest of the Concorida Crew!! I am so very thankful that Jenni (and the rest of the crew) came into my life!! They have become part of my family!! I am also so thankful that Jenni found Eric! He is a great guy and he fits in perfectly with our group! I couldn't be happier for them!! Here are some pictures from the wedding and reception.
Jen & Kent

Richard & Aly

Brett & Gina

As of Wednesday, April 22nd, we "officially" listed our house with Reece & Nichols. We tried the For Sale by Owner for 7 months with no luck. Ryan was DONE with it so we decided to let our realtor take over. We've had 3 showings since last Wednesday and we received our first offer yesterday....YEAH!!! Even though it was a pretty low offer, we were still excited to have something on the table. We of course counter-offered and are just waiting to hear back. This negotiating and waiting game is NO FUN!!! Keep your fingers crossed for us that we get this thing sold quickly!!
My parents came up this past weekend to keep Rylee for us. The ended up bringing my niece Ashlee with them. She and Rylee had all kinds of fun with MeMe and PaPa all weekend long!! Here is a picture of the girls from the house.
On Saturday, one of my very dear friends was getting married. Jenni Boehmer, who I refer to as JB, has become one of my very best friends. I met her 9 years go after I moved to KC. I met her through another friend, and then proceeded to meet the rest of the Concorida Crew!! I am so very thankful that Jenni (and the rest of the crew) came into my life!! They have become part of my family!! I am also so thankful that Jenni found Eric! He is a great guy and he fits in perfectly with our group! I couldn't be happier for them!! Here are some pictures from the wedding and reception.
Jen & Kent
Richard & Aly
Brett & Gina
Me & Ryan

Ryan and I before we left the house

Mr. & Mrs. Eric Johnson

The girls with the bride

The girls - Erin, Aly, Me, Gina, Ang & Jen

We ended the night in the Power & Light District. We had a blast...probably a little bit too much fun! GOOD TIMES with GREAT FRIENDS!!
Me & JB -- LOVE YA GIRL!!

Brett, Kent & Ryan

Ang, Me & Gina

JB & Ryan

Ang & I

I'll catch up on the rest of the happenings on my next post.
TTFN
Ryan and I before we left the house
Mr. & Mrs. Eric Johnson
The girls with the bride
The girls - Erin, Aly, Me, Gina, Ang & Jen
We ended the night in the Power & Light District. We had a blast...probably a little bit too much fun! GOOD TIMES with GREAT FRIENDS!!
Me & JB -- LOVE YA GIRL!!
Brett, Kent & Ryan
Ang, Me & Gina

JB & Ryan
Ang & I
I'll catch up on the rest of the happenings on my next post.
TTFN


No comments:
Post a Comment