Our weekend was full of MUCH NEEDED laziness and lots of family fun!!
Friday our weekend started off with another showing on our house. We had to find something to do from 5-6pm. We decided not to get too far from home so we just went and walked around the Great Mall. Rylee is enjoyed getting to run free and ride the animals and cars that were scattered around the mall. She would've stayed there all night if we would've let her but mommy only has so many quarters!!! We then went home and enjoyed a nice dinner together. I was actually in bed by 9pm...What a LOSER!!! It's hell getting old and having a child! Friday nights aren't what they used to be but I wouldn't change them for a minute!!!
Saturday morning I got up and started my day with a workout. If anyone is having trouble trying to get motivated to workout or finding a workout that they like, let me recommend TurboJam. It is AWESOME!!!! I started this program on March 2nd and I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! It is the best workout that I've ever done! And believe me, I really don't like working out so it must be good for me to rave about it. It is fun, the music is AWESOME and it really, really kicks your butt!
We spent the rest of the day being very, very LAZY and it was wonderful! We haven't gotten to do that in a while. Ryan and I both has a TON of shows to catch up on....Thank heavens for DVR! He spent all day in the basement watching his shows and I was upstairs. Can you feel the love???? LOL! We decided that maybe we should get out of the house. I was craving Mexican Food so he took us to my favorite place to eat, Jose Peppers! YUMMY!!!! I worked out extra hard this morning so I could splurge on this! After supper, we decided to go out to Nebraska Furniture Mart and get Rylee and new DVD Player. After picking up the DVD player and few other items, we unfortunately made our way over to the Nintendo Wii section. Ryan has been wanting to get one for a while but I keep telling him that we don't need one right now. Well, I gave in. We bought the Wii Sports package. We rushed home so we could play it. Needless to say, we were up pretty late playing games on Saturday night. We LOVE it and I'm glad we finally bought it. I'm secretly hoping that he will by me the Wii Fit for my b-day!!! Hint, Hint!
Sunday we got up and headed west to Ryan's home town, Concorida, MO. We haven't seen his parents for a while se we decided to go spend the day with them. Rylee had a blast playing with her Grandma and Grandpa!! We also got to spend sometime with both sets of Ryan's grandparents. Rylee loved getting to see Great Grandma Krause, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Hinck! It had been quite a long time since they've seen her so they were amazed at how big she was. AND, they were quite impressed with her vocabulary!! She's quite a talker! I have NO IDEA where she gets that from. We got home about 6pm and didn't do a whole lot the rest of the night....except of course, play the Wii! I am dominating in Bowling and Ryan hates it!!
That pretty much wraps up our weekend. Sorry I don't have any pictures to post. I am terrible about not taking the camera places! I'll try to do better. I hope everyone has a great Monday!!
TTFN


No comments:
Post a Comment