Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Playground fun with Rylee

Tonight, it was just me and Rylee!! Ryan went golfing with some buddies so it was girls night! We decided since it was such a beautiful evening, that we'd walk down to the school and play at the playground. Rylee had a ball!! She is a really big fan of the slipper slides. On the way there, she kept saying "Slipper slide, I coming!!" She could hardly contain herself! Here are a few pictures from our evening of fun!




She did give the swing a try but wasn't a huge fan....

And if we say cheese, this is the face that we get....


We really enjoyed our evening outside! Let's hope the weather stays like this for a while!

Nothing else new to report. I guess I better finish dinner. Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment