Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Everyone lovs a blue eyed girl!

I bought this shirt for Rylee and she picked it out one morning last week for school.  I couldn't resist taking pictures of her before we left for the day.

How could you not love this blue eyed girl??




















If you can remember, we always have to take a silly face picture in order to get a good one.  So, here you go!

Good picture
Silly Face

Nothing to exciting to report.  We had a pretty relaxing weekend to say the least which was just what I needed!!  Now I need to get ready for a very, very busy week.  Little missy begins swimming lesssons tomorrow evening!  I'll try to remember to take my camera long and get so pictures of our big girl in the pool.  I hope everone has a great week!!

Until next time, TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely take pictures. I would love to see that little cutie in the water.

    ReplyDelete