Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Weekend Catch-Up!

I know, I know, I'm a little bit behind!  It's been another one of THOSE weeks!!  I'll do a quick re-cap of our Easter weekend.

Rylee and I started the day last Saturday coloring some eggs.  Here is little missy getting ready to die her easter eggs!



Here she is with some of our finished eggs drying
Here she is with her two blue eggs

Posin'




















Here is Rylee all dressed up ready for church on Easter morning

And this is what I look like after eating chocolate cake!!!

Rylee and Jackson opening up their Easter presents from Grandma and Grandpa Krause
My nephew Matthew not wanting to smile at me!!
I love my Aunt Mac says my super cute nephew Paxton!!
This was our attempt at getting all the kiddo's to take a picture


And now its time to find the eggs!!!!

Thought she needed a little help from Daddy!
Going on a gator ride with Uncle Cody and Grandpa Steve

And this is what happens on our way back to the city!!!!  I guess she was worn out from a big day with the Krause's!!















We had a great weekend in Concordia with everyone!! 

That pretty much sums up our holiday weekend!!  TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment