Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Nephew

Well, we have a new addition to the Krause Family. My brother-in-law Aaron and his wife Dana, welcomed Paxton Gage Krause on Wednesday, October 7th. He weighed 7lbs 13oz and was 21 inches long. Here is a picture of Paxton. He is just adorable!!!!!!


Here is the proud new daddy and mommy with their precious little boy!


Paxton with his Aunt Mac (me)


Uncle Ryan & Paxton


Here is a picture of Rylee on the ride home from the hospital.


Last Thursday, Ryan and I went to the MU/Nebraska football in Columbia. I will try to get some pictures posted from that after/evening. It rained the entire time we were there. I was a drowned rat by the time we left the stadium. It was fun but I definitely get the wife of the year award for standing in the rain at an MU game.

Until next time....TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment