Rylee and I had a pretty uneventful Saturday morning/afternoon. Ryan had to work all day so it was just us girls! I spent most of the morning cleaning...YUCK!!! I feel very fortunate that Ryan lets me have a house cleaner that comes every two weeks....she is soooo worth it!!! Unfortunately she was sick last week and unable to come. So, I was forced to clean my own house! Seriously??? I forgot how much I hated doing house work! I survived though and our house is clean which is wonderful!
After Rylee rested, she entertained me with her cheer leading skills!! She started busting out a MIZZOU cheer....it was adorable. Here she is in action!
Then I caught another clip of her....she is a bit confused about MIZZOU and OU. Poor girl!! Here are her cheers for both teams!
After her "show"we headed over the Aaron & Dana's house to visit. It had been a while since we had seen them...I was having withdrawals from my new nephew! We had a wonderful visit with Dana and I got to spoil Paxton for like 3 hours!! It was wonderful!! Ryan came over for a bit on his way home. He took Rylee home so I could stay and visit longer. I had a great time with Dana!!! I just love my "Krause" sisters!!!!
I then had to make a trip to Wal-Mart. I HATE going to Wal-Mart in Lee's Summit! There is only one and it is always ridiculously busy! After fighting the crowds for about an hour, I was out of there. Thank the lord!!!
We spent the evening watching Football!! Unfortunately, MIZZO didn't fair so well against Texas....darn it!! I HATE Texas!! There was a lot of shouting coming from the basement....Ryan wasn't too happy!!!! Luckily, we have Rylee to change the mood!! Here is another video of her entertaining us at half-time.
Not sure if she is going to be a cheerleader or a dancer!!
Today, we are spending the afternoon with Ryan's parents. Rylee has really been missing her Grandma and Grandpa so she is super excited that they are coming up for a visit! We'll enjoy visiting, eating Cowboy Stew and watching Chiefs football!
We hope everyone has a great Sunday! Until next time, TTFN!!


No comments:
Post a Comment