This past Saturday, we took Rylee to The Ringling Bros. & Barnum and Bailey's Circus. They came to the Sprint Center so we bought tickets to the 11am show. I'm not sure who was more excited, Rylee or us!! I haven't ever been to the circus so I was very, very excited. Rylee was too when we started telling her about the animals.
Here is a picture of me and Rylee before the show started.

Here is little missy during intermission
The elephants
The tigers
Rylee & Daddy after the show
We had a BLAST at the circus!!! I think Rylee enjoyed it too. She got a little restless at the end but it was getting close to nap-time so that was understandable!
We went home to get rested for our company for the evening. We invited Todd & Beth (neighbors and Rylee daycare provider in Olathe) and Jenny, Jake & Ava (neighbors from Olathe) over for a BBQ. They hadn't seen our new home yet plus we just needed an excuse to get together. And Rylee and Jake really miss each other so we wanted to give them a chance to play.
Here are the buddies at the end of the night.

Both of the kids were worn out!! They played so hard! It was so nice to see them together again!!
Sunday was a pretty relaxing day, which was very nice! Normally we are out of town so it was nice to be home for a change!!!!!
This weekend Rylee & I are headed to Caldwell to help celebrate Darren, my dad & Kirstan's b-day, we'll go to my nephew Andrew's football game on Friday night and to Logan's volleyball tournament on Saturday. Lots of driving but it will be worth it! Hope to have some pictures to share.
Until next time....TTFN!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment