As promised, here is a look at Baby Boy Krause.
Here is my 24 week belly picture! Rylee already LOVES her baby brother!!!!
Nothing too exciting to report. My mom just spent 5 days with us. She came up to paint the nursery. I'll post pictures sometime soon! It is adorable!!! We had a great time when she was here! Rylee was not ready for her to leave this morning!!!!
Tonight, we are headed to the hospital to meet the newest addition to our group. Our friends, Richard & Aly, welcome their first child last night. Miss Ella Taylor Beerman was born at 7:10pm, 7/14/10. She weighed in at 8.5lbs and was 19.5 inches long. I got to see a picture of her this morning and she is just adorable!! I can't wait to meet her tonight!
Hope you all have a great day!! Until next time.....TTFN!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment