Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rylee's accident @ daycare today

You never know what daycare is going to tell you when they are calling you at the end of the day. The director called Ryan today around 4:40 cause Rylee had just taken a terrible fall off one of the climbing cubes. It was FINALLY nice enough for the kiddo's to play outside this afternoon!!! Who knows what she was doing, probably not paying attention. I guess the fall really scared her teacher!! Anyways, the director told Ryan she had marks and scratches on her forehead, eye and nose. I was picking her up today so Ryan called to warn me. I'm glad he did so I had time to prepare!! Rylee was waiting patiently for me in the director's office. She started fussing when I got inside and had to tell me ALL about her little accident. My poor little baby!! I guess she cried right away but not too long. She's a tough little cookie!! On the drive home, I told her she could have a special treat when we got home. She was very excited about that...normally we don't let her have cookies until after supper but I had to make an exception tonight.

After we got lots of lovin' from daddy, we ate our cookies and had a few more snacks. I figured I better take pictures of this since this is her first real noticeable wound!!

You can kind of see the scrapes on her head and eye here


Here is a better picture while she was in the bath. It will be a miracle if she doesn't wake up with a black eye!!


Even despite her ouchies, she was a very happy girl. Here she is all clean and making silly faces after her bath.


My little monkey in her pj's and ready for bed!!



I had to leave her with daddy this evening because I had to go play volleyball so I have no idea how her eye and forehead looked before she went to sleep. I guess we will find out in the morning. I'll post more pictures if she has her first "black eye" in the morning. Hopefully not!!!

Well, I better go hop in the shower and take my behind to bed. Gotta get ready for our big weekend. We are having b-day party #1 for Rylee on Saturday....can't believe my baby girl will be 3 next week. Where does the time go????

Until next time, TTFN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment