Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday to my Rylee Bear!!!!!

I cannot believe that my baby is 3 years old today!!!! It seems like yesterday we were in the hospital and you were about to be born! You couldn't wait any longer since you decided to surprise us 2 weeks early!!

Here is the little missy, less than an hour old!! She weighed 6lbs 10ozs and was 19 inches long


Our first family photo


Here she is only 1 day old and already has daddy wrapped around her finger!!



A family picture at her 1st Birthday


The little miss on her 2nd Birthday


And then our BIG girl this morning on her 3rd Birthday!!!


I just don't know where the last 3 years have gone!! It has been quite a ride so far and I'm sure it will continue to be exciting!! Rylee brings us so much joy! Parenting can be a bit trying at times but it is worth every minute!!!
Happy 3rd Birthday Rylee Bear!!!!! Mommy & Daddy love you soooooo much!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, time really does fly by. I cannot believe that Rylee is already three! Give her a big hug from me. Hopefully we will be able to see you guys when we come to Kansas in May for Sophia's first birthday party.

    ReplyDelete